During the service interruption of the U3 between Hauptbahnhof (South) and Baumwall until March 2022, there are numerous alternatives to get to and through downtown Hamburg:
- Jungfernstieg subway and S-Bahn stops (U1 and U2/U4 - as well as S1, S2 and S3), Hauptbahnhof (all subway and S-Bahn lines), Steinstraße (U1), Meßberg (U1), Stadthausbrücke (S1, S2 and S3).
- Stable bus service is guaranteed with numerous lines running at the previous high frequency. Please note that from March 2021 to September 2021, the majority of bus lines that otherwise run through Mönckebergstraße will be relocated to Steinstraße, which is directly next door.
- Recommended travel between U/S Landungsbrücken and Hauptbahnhof: S-Bahn and bus line 2, which runs with articulated buses every 10 minutes between Altona via Landungsbrücken, Speicherstadt, Deichtorplatz, Hauptbahnhof and Berliner Tor.
- Recommended routes between U St. Pauli and the city center: bus lines 16, 17 and 112.
As usual, you can get your optimal alternative route here:
- hvv app
- hvv hotline: tel. 040/19 449
We will inform you at short notice and up to date about upcoming service interruptions: